• The easy-grip handle and adjustable power regulator provide both comfort and control.
• Strong torque capability within a lightweight frame helps you tackle your work with ease.
• Twin Hammer Plus and 425 ft./lbs. of Torque Delivers Efficient Performance
Whether you're a vehicle hobbyist or professional automotive mechanic, the 231C can help simplify jobs like rotating tires or performing basic vehicle maintenance. It comes equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism for 1/2-inch drive, and it boasts an average air consumption of 4.2 CFM. And whether you're removing lug nuts or stubborn bolts, pressure-feed lubrication ensures ease of use.
• This compact tool delivers a maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs. and provides an impressive speed of 8,000 RPM (1,200 BPM) for fast, efficient performance.
• Adjustable Power Regulator for Optimum Results
• To help maintain consistent results, the 231C's adjustable power regulator provides variable power in one direction and full power in the opposite direction, which gives you the freedom to set the power independently.
• Compact and Lightweight for All-Day Use, measuring only 7.2 inches in length and weighing just 5.3 pounds, the 231C is compact and lightweight enough to minimize stress on your wrists and hands. It's also easy to take with you as you move around the shop or job site.
• Caring for the 231C is as simple as can be thanks to the easy-to-service, two-piece construction and the contoured handle that ensures comfort and control, even during all-day jobs.
• For added convenience, the 231C arrives fully lubricated and ready to go right out of the box.